Slimcleaner - soon my favourite piece of software

Every time I approached an unknown computer after five or ten minutes I search for an opportunity to download a software to clean start-up area of the computer and make some changes to give any machine a little chance to impress its disappointed owner. Up to now my choice is still CCleaner, which does a wonderful job for any computer operating system but after last weekend I started seriously think about its successor - SlimCleaner. This software can do what CCleaner does plus something extra which can be very attractive for every person concerned about the speed, convenience and smooth work of the computer. An example of something extra is to setting up home pages for every internet browser present on the system. Personally, I think this feature spare a user some efforts and can be very practical. This application is free, small in size and very useful. Please try...

This is the link for safe download:

http://www.slimcleaner.com/features.php


No comments:

Post a Comment